Traveling with a toddler has its own challenges, the journey becomes increasingly colorful but on the other hand, requires careful preparation to keep traveling enjoyable.
The homecoming habits finally demand us to learn how to prepare comfortable traveling despite carrying a toddler.
Well, usually arrived at the home, we also don’t just stay at home. His mother always has the idea to visit interesting tourist objects that are there.
Indeed, when compared to a more senior family traveler, our family’s traveling time is still very low. But there is no harm in sharing my preparations for traveling with toddlers that we have been doing so far. To share the knowledge you don’t have to wait to be an expert right?
Items that must be prepared when going to travel with toddlers are actually the same as adults, it’s just that there are additions, both types, and numbers.
For toddler clothes to be taken, of course, adjusted to the place or field that we will visit.
In my opinion, try to bring long pants that are strong but still comfortable to be able to protect your baby’s feet from the cold and the risk of injury when falling.
Especially if the child is an active child, like my child. If you are already in an exciting place, then he will run to and fro, wanting to explore everything.
Well, by wearing trousers made from strong, such as jeans, I am not worried anymore, because jeans will be able to protect the skin from injury.
For clothes, I prefer cotton shirts that can absorb sweat and comfortable on the skin. Small children usually sweat more than adults. Unless we want to go to a far-flung environment and travel, bring clothes that are rather official or can also wear batik.
If at a tourist spot we visit there is an agenda for swimming or just playing water, for example in a water park or beach, then don’t forget to bring a swimsuit or change clothes for swimming.
Toddler equipment that must be taken while traveling consists of toiletries and after bathing. There’s no need to bring it to complete either, Ma, just bring the essentials. Here’s the list:
• Bathing equipment just brings this 2 soap 1 which can be used for bathing and at the same time shampooing. If you have to stay overnight and the toddler is used to brushing your teeth, don’t forget to bring your toothbrush and toothpaste too.
• Equipment after bathing such as medicated oil and powder. The combs are used by parents.
• Diapers don’t miss out, especially if the toddler still hasn’t passed the toilet training. The number of diapers carried depends on the length of time we travel. If at our destination away from the store, it’s better to bring more supplies.
• Wet wipes are very useful, especially during emergencies on the road.
• Printouts of toddlers, such as scarves, hats, jackets or small bags.
• For footwear depends on the comfort of your child, but if the journey is far, try to wear shoes that have a maximum protection than sandals.